Free multi-platform database tool for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts.
Supports any database which has JDBC driver (which basically means - ANY database). EE version also supports non-JDBC datasources (WMI, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis).
- Has a lot of features including metadata editor, SQL editor, rich data editor, ERD, data export/import/migration, SQL execution plans, etc.
- Based on Eclipse platform.
- Uses plugins architecture and provides additional functionality for the following databases: MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Greenplum, Oracle, DB2 LUW, Exasol, SQL Server, Sybase/SAP ASE, SQLite, Firebird, H2, HSQLDB, Derby, Teradata, Vertica, Netezza, Informix, etc.
You can download prebuilt binaries from official web site or directly from GitHub releases.
DBeaver requires Java (JRE) 1.8+ to run.
- Windows and MacOS X installers include JRE so just use them and don't think about internals.
- On Linux you may need to install Java manually (usually by running
sudo apt-get install openjdk-11-jdk or something similar).
- If you don't use installer (on Windows or Mac OS X) you may need to download Java (JDK) from Adopt OpenJDK web site.
- Java (JDK) 8 or later (AdoptOpenJDK 11 is our default Java at the moment).
- Apache Maven 3+
- Internet access
- Git client
git clone https://github.com/dbeaver/dbeaver.git dbeaver
Binaries are in